1 View

This page is for the weapons introduced in Toukiden: The Age of Demons. I get my fastest kill times in high difficulty using Chain & Sickle followed by Chain whip in a CON build. Per page: 15 30 50. Source: Toukiden: Age of Demons Game Guide by Kats Quintano. Basically there 4 special "kind" of attack you can improve with your own mitama 1. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. They wandered into a dimensional portal during the fighting and emerged into the current setting as an amnesic at Mahoroba Village, a village west of Utakata that was … Atk build with Way of the fist mitama combos increase your flurry attack speed even further. there isn't a lot of info in the english community yet, but I feel like they're all pretty balanced. Club and Sword&Shield are considered pretty up there though, pure damage stand point, dual knives seem to also output very high damage, especially with it's spinning special attack, I usually buff myself right at the beginning and can slash 3-4 parts off before my buff ends. if a good way is not easily found, separate them into different pages. Demons have engulfed all of Nakatsu Kuniwith a peculiar miasma, and the Slayers are expected to combat the threat. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. lol #4 < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . I hit that sticky button with the quickness. Overall though I've found CON builds have the highest initial burst (elemental damage stacking vs elementally weak boss) but once your skills run out you're kind of just a sitting duck, luckily the CON (extend) ability lets your skills last for about a minute and the second you stun a boss once they're a sitting duck since you'll just non stop cut their body parts allowing you to get a good minute of insane elemental damage in, but past this initial burst vs very tanky or non elementally weak enemies Sickle will do way better since it's just a consistent non-stop barrage of damage with destroyer stuns super often. This'll help me out a lot! Can't choose a weapon to use in Toukiden 2? Want to use them all? Our guide gives you the rundown for each weapon. by Jeffrey Rousseau. Good job. I never touch other weapons. Source: Toukiden: Age of Demons Game Guide by Kats Quintano After finishing all story … aside from getting an achievement. The only disadvantage I can think of is unable to hit on higher spots unless using Jawbreaker. Its not exactly a walk in the park. Each weapon has a unique moveset and is assigned one of the following attack properties: Slash - Standard balanced type for hacking through demon's defenses. I see what they were going for with Chain Whip - a more grounded Sickle and Chain with more range options using the Kunai - but it ends up lagging behind and falls somewhere in between the Sickle and Chain amd Naginata for versatility purposes. Gauntlet seems to be pretty unpopular. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Wish I had opened sooner, it sucked because I spent a ton of time trying to figure out water since I kept trying weapons without water Mitamas. The designers did a great job here. Toukiden's weapons changes the protagonist's fighting style. After finishing all story missions, an option called forge will appear at shrine. The fact that every single one of them looks incredibly awesome to me is crazy too. Thanks for the effort! Precision damage attack => Based on Your Dexterity 3. Andvari9 3 years ago #1. I'm sure this will be a major asset to all. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Requested the sticky and Congrats on completing your goal of finishing all the weapon tree. The protagonistfor this game is a Slayer who fought in the defenses of the "Awakening". My main since the first Toukiden, imo still the best dps there is with Flame hook and Flurry. Brilliant work my man. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. They always have 3 sockets. Thankfully for us the game offers a great selection of weapons. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Curious to see, what mitamas do you use for Chain & Sickle? I get my fastest kill times in high difficulty using Chain & Sickle followed by Chain whip in a CON build. Normal Attack => Normal damage 2. Toukiden 2; Compiling mitama weapons list (Group effort) User Info: Andvari9. Press J to jump to the feed. It's just not my jam, but Gauntlets are crazy DPS indeed. Also what is your go to weapon for the CON build. Toukiden 2 is a game where you have to fight a lot of demons. Chain and Sickle can stun lock bosses since you get destroyer so fast, I've used a few different mitama builds with it and I'm able to spam destroyer every ~20-30 seconds on a few of them, whether it's from a Heaven's Wrath build or from doing so much excessive damage from buffs it builds naturally. If … Toukiden Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This gives the player abiliity to combine a fully upgraded rank 8 weapon and a level 10 mitama to produce a rank 9 weapon. For what it's worth I've done extensive testing with Sickle, Whip, Bow, Gauntlets, Club & Sword, Mitama weapon on a few of these (Whip you really just want highest elemental damage available in each category), and found them all to have great damage potential, a Yagyu sword + Musashi gouge build does a ton of damage, fists are easy to build around in a speed build + quicksilver to just mash circle non stop, Club you'll want Devastator + charge time stacking imo but I definitely got the least mileage on this weapon when I'm certain it can do better with the right Mitama.

Pre Quilted Fabric By The Metre Uk, Vegan Stir Fry, Molten Lava Cake Allrecipes, Lotte Dream Cacao Uk, Sun Clipart Black And White Png, Is Naphthalene Aromatic,