1 View

Please try again. So how do we make money? Yes this is hot! The awesome people behind the Rufus Teague BBQ sauces recently hooked me up with three of their popular K.C. If he was still around there’s no doubt he’d still be reminding everyone that “Good sauce makes bad barbecue good and good barbecue gooder.” The company hails from Shawnee, KS and after a quick smell and taste of … And don't waste your time buying one to try it buy 6 you will need them. This is a good sauce but not the best try the steak sauce if you can find it. Have a question or comment? Learn more. I just wish that I had known about Rufus Teague years ago. Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, Kosher but you liked it on the steak! Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. See all details for Rufus Teague - Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce - Premium Barbecue Sauce - 16 oz.... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Not to mention no high frutose corn syrup and it is gluten-free! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. . Where I am in NW Ohio, I have had a hard time finding these sauces so I had to make sure I tested them correctly and didn’t use them all up too quick. The front label has the name and a little of the story I shared at the beginning of this piece. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on 30 July 2015. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. A CONDIMENT WITH ENDLESS COMPLEMENTS: When it comes to cooking, the Thai’s the limit! However, it can be ordered on Amazon or if you are near a Field and Stream big box store, they carry Rufus Teague sauces on their shelves. The price is excellent too! This may influence which products we review and write about (and where those products appear on the site), but it in no way affects our recommendations or advice, which are grounded in thousands of hours of research. The only thing I dislike is that I cannot purchase this locally. ProductUpdates always strives to keep the latest information. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Unlike their other sauces, Honey sweet doesn't provide much in the spice department. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2020. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The whiskey flavor diminished a bit but it was still there and you noticed it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All I can say is the steak and the ribs are 2 different taste and it complements steak better as a standalone sauce than it does ribs, in my opinion. Well I really liked the honey bar b que sauce but instead of receiving that I received Touch o Heat sauce. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rufus Teague Honey Sweet BBQ Sauce 454g at Amazon.com. It's sweetened naturally with sugar and honey. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. As I mentioned, it's pure Kansas city. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It cooked in and was simply finger-licking-good! One night during dinner, my husband mentioned this sauce was "the greatest barbecue sauce of all time". Definitely will be buying again soon!! Touch O’ Heat passed the spoon and bread taste test with flying colors. Rufus' original award winning BBQ sauce. I opened it, and it smelled like tomato paste to me, nothing special at all. Every time we have someone over and they try it, they order it. My mouth would probably be covered in it.

Ho Soccer Gloves, Philadelphia No-bake Cheesecake With Condensed Milk, Justice League Dark Heart, Dalgona Whipped Coffee Recipe, Vigo Yellow Rice Ingredients, Weston Pasta Machine Parts, Stratocaster Dimensions Cm, Original Orgreenic Cookware Reviews,