1 View

photo. I was dining alone on a quiet night so the staff made sure that I didn't feel lonely but at the same time they were non intrusive.Mahi mahi was the best I had so far when travelling repeatedly to the Caribbean. access_time. Are there opportunities to exercise at Port St. Charles? I was dining alone on a quiet night so the staff made sure that I didn't feel lonely but at the same time they were non intrusive. Nice ambience and good food. We have never found a place so friendly and welcoming. It seems the Barbados Water Authority has a problem at the Carlton St. James Water Pumping station. The food choice and standard superb also good value for money.Really enjoyed the live entertainment. We enjoyed our beautiful accommodation and absolutely loved the beaches. Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions, Barbados Wildlife Reserve and Grenade Hall Forest. residents of Port St. Charles may enjoy access to their wide array of amenities including: Yacht Club … This place has so much potential. if(dd<10){dd='0'+dd} if(mm<10){mm='0'+mm} today = yyyy; Copyright © 2000-2020. All Rights Reserved. This is a real gem, well worth a visit. everything was fantastic from restaurant pools and beach. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. All rights reserved. This unique storybook setting has to be experienced to be truly appreciated! For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. This used to be one of our favourite places to eat in Barbados, beautiful location, great staff and good food. Room types may vary. I would highly recommend here for dinner once you can fathom how to actually book! The dockmaster monitors Channel 16. directions. The adjacent beach is not very busy, parasols and loungers are provided and there is also a swimming pool. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Have paid a lot more for other restaurants on island which were all style and no substance. For further details about organizing your function, please contact us, at yachtclub@portstcharles.com or Telephone 246-419-1000 x 2284 or 2236. Please see our partners for more details. very high end condos as privately owned and have some rentals.it is a private marina with boat slips at each condo. The food is excellent and the staff even better. Our luxury homes vary from one bedroom to three bedroom homes located in the 22 acre community, either on the lagoon-front or directly on the beach front. A really up beat atmosphere. Need to get a 2 or 3bdrm unit to be on the best beach on the south side of the boat access waterway & pier restaurant. Powered by BUZ WebCommunicator ©2000- 20 minutes later the drinks arrived because “the bar tender was backed up”. Please call Teri Palmer at                (239) 466-2007 for any dietary needs or requests. Haven't tried satellite TV yet. Such a shame to see one of our favourite places go down hill so quickly! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. var mm = today.getMonth()+1; //January is 0! Yes, guests often enjoy the harbour view available here. Are there any historical sites close to Port St. Charles? The plumbing worked well! All of these problems were rectified quickly but it still meant we had an electrician in the condo most of the next morning. Fairmont, Sandy Lane) don't seem to be affected. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We intend to return next year for a relaxing holiday. Fort Myers, FL 33908, Club Phone: 239.466.2007 We are counting down the days until we return to our most favourite place in the world :), This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Port St Charles Yacht Club share. Set on a man made island, facing the pearly white sand beaches of the west coast of Barbados, The Port St. Charles Yacht Club is like no where else on earth. Pier One located at Port St Charles boosts a full service bar and restaurant offering a wide range of international cuisine prepared by our world class chef. Today my family attended the Sunday brunch at Port St. Charles Yacht Club,on the advice of friends. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Barbados website design by Caribbean New Media. I had a lobster salad which consisted of a few pieces of tough bland lobster on a bed of limp salad leaves. St. Charles Yacht Club Fantastic food and amazing staff. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Took friends for lunch. The food was generally poor. Thurs-Sat in Summer). The following transit lines have routes that pass near The Yacht Club at Port St. Charles Bus: 1C; How to get to The Yacht Club at Port St. Charles by Bus? West Indian curry was super tasty. We've been to the island 7 times and this is by far our favourite place, everything about it is amazing. Delicious food. If you are interested in becoming a local travel partner and would like to find out more then click for more info about our Website Business Opportunity. There is a restaurant on site providing daily lunch and it is open for dinner during some evenings of the week, if you don't want to do self-catering all the time. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. document.write(today); 15900 St. Charles Harbour Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33908, FCYC & Visiting Boaters Online food ordering. Come for a holiday, discover a lifestyle! Email: genmgr@stcharlesyc.com, Harbour Master: Michael Rechin Snorkeling off the beach is quite good. St. Charles Yacht Club is located on the Caloosahatchee River, at approximately mile marker 146 of the Okeechobee Waterway. Yacht Club Restaurant. No where is too far by car!Sending all our love to Stacey, Hensley, Michelle, Vicky on reception, we miss you all and can't wait to see you this year! Very upmarket And the food was amazing. Add Photo. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Sharman Joshi Movies Latest, Chemical Properties Of Alkynes Class 11, Used Recording Consoles, Nlf Main Event Delaware, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Home Is Where You Make It, Where Is Sara's Weeknight Meals Filmed, Romans 10:9-10 Nkjv,