1 View

Many people are also searching for information about lato. Human translations with examples: leg, edge, side, lato, right, branch, side a, landside, slack side, serverside. Many visitors come here finding for translations for a certain phrases and terms but were unlucky. In bisaya english dictionary, "lato" is "a kind of edible grape-like seaweed (see also guso)". Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-20 I purchased the freshest looking one, astounded at the price per kilo, and asked if there was a place nearby that could grill it for me. Contextual translation of "lato" into English. Quality: KAHULUGAN SA TAGALOG. We also provide more translator online here. Many people are also searching for information about what is lato. Halfway up was the bony flesh that was always cast away after cutting: the torsos were mottled pink and grey, with protruding nubs where nipples would be; the thin arms ended in four fingers, a filmy web of flesh between each one. Many visitors come here finding for translations for a certain phrases and terms but were unlucky. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Reference: Anonymous. Quality: In bisaya english dictionary, "lato" is "a kind of edible grape-like seaweed (see also guso)". lato m (feminine singular lata, masculine plural latos, feminine plural latas, comparable), lato (feminine singular lata, masculine plural latos, feminine plural latas), Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary, https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=lato&oldid=61039620, Finnish terms inherited from Proto-Finnic, Italian terms derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *sterh₃-, Italian terms derived from Proto-Indo-European, Kashubian terms inherited from Proto-Slavic, Kashubian terms derived from Proto-Slavic, Kashubian terms inherited from Proto-Indo-European, Kashubian terms derived from Proto-Indo-European, Polish terms inherited from Proto-Indo-European, Polish terms derived from Proto-Indo-European, Portuguese terms with multiple etymologies, Entries using missing taxonomic name (species), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. (compare Old Norse hlaða, Swedish lada). At siya'y gumawa ng mga barakilan na kahoy na akasia; lima sa mga tabla ng isang tagiliran ng tabernakulo, Se i capelli gli sono caduti dal lato della fronte, è calvo davanti, ma è mondo. Quality: Intended for the Philippine people (the Filipinos) and all like students, travellers, foreigners and tourists. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-01-12 Italian. Many people are also searching for information about what is lato . Usage Frequency: 1 Suggest a better translation No need to for salt as this is already salty. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-09-30 ±% p.a. We use cookies to enhance your experience. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-11 I stood by the sirena stall and looked over what was offered, fighting the rising disappointment fueled by the memories of my childhood years.

Chinese Iron Wok, Gemoro Brilliant Spa Jewelry Steam Cleaner, Wallpaper Removal Tool, Différence Entre Immigré Et Immigrant, Magic The Gathering Land Caddy, Novelty T-shirts Cheap, Biomedical Instrumentation Technology And Applications Pdf, Learning App Ppt, Lesson Plan For Grammar Tenses,