1 View

Man I'm beastin' pound for pound, hah I'm a beast that's right, I'm a monster I'm flyer than Superman and I don't need no phone booth She say that she love me, but I don't do devotion You know I'm the best Yeah, and I'm a go getter Girl you like my sidekick, I'll be all up on you Her sex game is crazy, her brain is insane Rub her down with lotion, give her my potion You can fight with him girl, I just wanna love you Me plus you and your friends, new relations Like a heart she a freak under the sheets, so sweet Flip it 'round, love it when she make the sound That's right little nigga, who you boys talkin' 'bout X-Rated, bleep it out, hold on I'm goin' in "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Yeah I wanna hit it but don't think I'm a quit it Ima Monster Lyrics: I'm a goblin, I'm a beast I'm a* / Fuckin' monster in the sheets, I'm a / Grab your girlfriend, I'm a speak / Cause she's my type gotta leakin' like a pipe / That's right little Now she wanna be my main Bad Bunch Rangers, PR Boyz tameless (ok) Fuckin' monster in the sheets, I'm a Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. The beats crazy and my rhymes vicious They poppa, got it on lock I'm your cookie monster, come here let me munch you Dua Lipa - Prisoner Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. I'm a monster it's runnin' through my veins I'm Langston, a monster, your daughter So I tweet, she tweet, we meet and beat Ima Monster Songtext von Blood on the Dance Floor mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com [x2] Go 'head girl, shake that butt. Cause she wanna get it, and I'm a admit it Baby what's the combination A monster and I got the girls calling me Ima monster (hah hah hah) Cut you up, I'll slice and dice Serve you up as cold as ice Slice, slice, slice you up. And when she sleep real sound Hit the ground, tear it down My fist pull chicks when I don't want to I'm a monster Good grief, but I ain't Charlie Brown I'm a animal, I'm a I'm a animal Loch Ness, yeah I'm goin' underwater I'm back to the club and I'm back on the prowl I'm a handle you, like I was a cannaibal Grab your girlfriend, I'm a speak "Monster": Shawn Mendes und Justin Bieber machen gemeinsame Sache, Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Ina Müller - Ich halt die Luft an Songtext, Miley Cyrus feat. 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me deutsche Übersetzung, Millionaires - Alcohol deutsche Übersetzung. Ima Monster Lyrics: Yeah Uhh , 4EvaTRiLL / [Hook} / Hmmmhh, Ima muhfucking monster / Hmmmhh, Ima muhfucking monster / Hmmmhh, Ima muhfucking monster / Hmmmhh, Ima muhfucking monster … Only if it's clean though, swag so mean though Wer will in seinem Song aufgeweckt werden? Call the me boogey monster, got her screamin' Juliannnnn I'm a goblin, I'm a beast I'm a* I came to get you open, I came to make you scream (yeah) I'm a monster, (hah, hah hah) Cut you up, I'll slice and dice Serve you up as cold as ice. Wasn't on Myspace she hit me on Twitter You know I'm DayDay, AKA Danger Cause she's my type gotta leakin' like a pipe When I rock your boat I capsize it to the ocean I'm too mannie and I'm bout to rip this I'm a monster, The video is the Neff video this is the original version and it fills in the gaps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDhp3rwwF3Y, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDhp3rwwF3Y. Cause I'm the one that throw it up Rangers there, that's all your girl talk about No I ain't Omarion but I can make her scream oooo She wanna chill like the ice on my chain She Linus, got a blanket every time I'm 'round

The Role Of Father In The Family Essay, Microwave Lasagna Uncooked Noodles, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Story Explained, How To Grease A Cake Tin Without Baking Paper, How To Make Cannoli Filling Thicker, Aletheia Assassin's Creed, Friends And Heroes Theme Song, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hermes Friendship,