1 View

These are the exact stock strings that come on the Fender American Acoustasonic Telecaster and that’s what I wanted. The fender strings complement the fender guitar CD-60. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 October 2013. Sound OK mostly. Less than a month later and they already sound like dead, old strings. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These sounded great and are a good price but I was disappointed they showed corrosion within a few days. Since both 80/20 strings and phosphor strings have their own unique tone, the great debate of phosphor bronze vs 80/20 bronze comes down to a matter of personal taste. They also bounce nicely as I strum back and forth. These strings offer comfort during play and long-lasting tone. Ultimately, this is a matter of personal preference as some people prefer the sound of certain alloys over others. Love Fender strings for both acoustic and electric, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender 60XL 0730060402 Acoustic Guitar Phosphor Bronze Ball End Strings, 10-48 at Amazon.com. It was the first popular and commercially available acoustic guitar string. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Phosphor bronze will give you a warmer, richer tone than 80/20 and maintain its tone for a longer period of time. !- Finally found the high note/cord sweet sound I was looking for. I highly recommend these strings for other guitars as well. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. Seem good but du ring installation a string broke even if it was not that tight....very disapointed. all guitar strings use the same core wire. Guess we'll see if they last as long as the Elixir coated strings I have been using for my acoustic guitars. YES !! Mit einer guten Preise .Ich habe zwei gekauft. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Consisting of about 92% copper, 8% tin, and 0.2% phosphorus (the phosphorous and tin are what keeps the alloy from tarnishing so quickly), these strings produce a much different tone than 80/20 strings and now make up the majority of acoustic guitar strings on the market today. There's nothing in the factory specs of my guitar that says the strings are "dura-coated", but weather or not the strings are different I couldn't say definitively. Try again. I recently bought a Fender acoustic guitar that came with these strings. I really liked the tone and quality of the strings, but almost fell over when I saw the price of them at my local music store and Amazon Canada. As mentioned above, 80/20 strings produce a crisp, bright, and projecting tone that many vintage guitar enthusiasts love. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2019. Difficult to find these in shops, so buy them here while you can! See all details for Fender 60XL 0730060402 Acoustic Guitar Phosphor Bronze Ball End... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have to say they may not be cheap but they are a great price for the value I would highly recommend them and the also have the bullet strings for electric that are great too. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is why acoustic guitar strings need to be substantially thicker and heavier to deliver the force necessary to put tension on the bridge and drive the action that generates your sound. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. All rights reserved. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020. I ordered some Elixir light nanoweb as back up for one last try at improvement ,, I believe I will get the same type of beautiful tones and sound on all songs but am worried about the to much slipperyness Elixir has.But will try and let you know.. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020, I'm not a pro but I'm very happy with these strings, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2020. I've been playing guitar for 15+ years so used a lot of strings. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Reviewed in the United States on 8 April 2019, I PUT THIS ON MY MARTIN GUITAR AND THE SOUND WAS GREAT THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STRINGS, Reviewed in the United States on 7 March 2020. these sound great on my cedar top seagull , just the right amount of clarity! The added phosphorus gives a bit more tonal softness compared to other string types and the pick attack is generally less pronounced than in their brighter counterparts. There is some high pitch ringing when you hit cretin cords that are similar in the high zone but WELL worth it since ALL of my songs I play ALL sound good with these strings. Qood quality strings. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fender 60XL 0730060402 Acoustic Guitar Phosphor Bronze Ball End Strings, 10-48 at Amazon.com. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. With the dura-tone coated you can slid a bit up and down with out to much drag. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 80/20 Acoustic Guitar Strings. If you are a beginner and have never played acoustic guitar, then phosphor bronze strings might be the best option for you as they are versatile and durable. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Let’s delve into the details of these two acoustic guitar string types and see if we can’t answer a few of those burning questions, and put a rest to the Phosphor Bronze vs 80/20 Bronze debate—as far as what’s best for you, anyway. Both are wonderfully durable, and would go toe-to-toe with Elixer brand strings(And for half the price!!!)

Best At Home Starbucks Coffee, Plum Trees Manitoba, 7 Day High-protein Meal Prep, Commercial Kitchen Cad Blocks, What Is Belle's Accent In Once Upon A Time, Exclusive Manufacturing Agreement Template,