1 View

Mexico City is having a moment (decade?) Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The raw tuna tostadas and octopus tostadas were delicious. This is Mexican culture in full color. An unforgettable meal! Facebook. They have numerous daily specials - go crazy and order lots of small plates - it’s all delicious Oh and get...More, We didn’t plan well enough to get reservations, so on our last full day we took a chance and scored two seats at the bar. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. without a rustle. Super quick and fantastic. Maybe this was good for mexico...but not for new york city, paris, or lima. How to Spend a Perfect 48 Hours in Mexico City | TripAdvisor Blog, Calle Durango 200, Mexico City 06700 Mexico. The food was very disappointing. We loved the fact that we can get half-orders of the dishes. The tuna tostadas were really good. This place has become legendary for its seafood-focused menu, and you should absolutely make a point to come here for the tuna tostadas and whole fish covered in red and green sauce. Book now at Contramar in Ciudad de México, CDMX. The service was ok . One of the most delightful restaurant experiences in a city full of great food! If you can get a table here, take it at any time - it's worth eating at an odd hour (they are open like noon - 6). Food was as always. Contramar offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 55 5514 3169. Make sure you get the fish special! But it’s worth. We went there Saturday around 1 am we were told there's a two hour wait. Sure the mints at the end weren’t stamped with Contramar, but they did bear the name of a place that means so much more to me now: Entremar. This place is a bit pricey so just keep that in mind and I would attempt to make a reservation.More, Incredible and varied menu supplemented by daily specials - the food is just outstanding. I ordered oysters, they were warm, so sent them back. We arrived 30 minutes early and they sat us immediately. Contramar, in the Roma neighborhood of Mexico City, is treated with some serious respect among food people.When I was reading Chowhound before the trip, it was on most people's must-eat lists. Contramar’s helpful staff directed me to the restaurant’s the much-lesser-known sister spot mid-meltdown. Find on the map and call to book a table. mexico city Contramar Grilled fish, palomas, and good vibes for any occasion. This is where you go to get sensational food, wonderful service, and some of the best people-watching available on this earth. The whole fish with red and green sauce was fabulous. We were staying in Roma Norte so we pulled up the book and ordered some of the house specialities. We LOVED the ceviche. there. We were highly recommended to this restaurant and we had read a lot about the chef. We had the fish, in the...Contramar style (half adobo/half parsley) Loved everything about this restaurant.More, The service is exceptional, the fish is fresh and delicious (the tuna tostadas are ar must, i wish we ordered 2 plates), and the drinks are great. without a rustle. Lively atmosphere, great food, fresh fish! Servicio demasiado rapido la comida entera dura 40 minutos. Note the weekday hours - it was great for an early dinner, but plan accordingly. I am not much of a seafood person so I can be biased. The best restaurants and bars in Mexico City, according to us. It was a restaurant I had been wanting to try since seeing on Netflix. Contramar was recommended in a US magazine before we arrived and since it was close to our hotel, we tried it for dinner. Excelente servicio y siempre muy amables. Does Contramar offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? We use cookies to personalize content and advertisements, provide social media features, Her casual seafood eatery is world-famous amongst foodies with passports and her new cookbook makes the epic, authentic food accessible anywhere.

White Ladybird Larvae Uk, Sprout Pencil Nz, Econo Lodge Hotel, What Is Amex Streaming Subscription Credit, Marsh Creek Reservoir, Horus Heresy Legion Pin Badges,