1 View

Insects invading your corner of the world? Instant kill on contact on a patio table where they congregate. I'll just have to improve my aim. With all the rain we've been having this product is very useful. Combat 12 Month roach killer baits are designed to start killing German roaches and other small roaches in hours and prevent them from coming back for up to 12 months. I have used the gel version of Combat for the past few years and had great results with that vers... Easy to Install, Easy to Use, Good Size & Weight, High Quality. I instantly called the exterminator, but even they had to kill my grass before I saw an improvement. I would highly recommend this product. Insects invading your corner of the world? Use along and behind baseboards; beneath and behind sinks, stoves, refrigerators and cabinets; around plumbing and other utility installations; around waste containers and wherever else these pests may find entrance. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with a no-mess formula and spring fresh scent. Therefore you need to Increase the barrier of protection and this product works well for a home defense. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand.Black Flag Ant & Roach Killer controls roaches, ants, crickets, fleas, silverfish, spiders and other listed insects indoors on contact with an unscented, no-mess formula. Combat Roach Killing Bait is specially designed for large roaches, waterbugs, and palmetto bugs. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Pets should not be treated with this product – to control the source of flea infestations, treat your pet with a product registered for application to animals. In addition, I used this near where we store the pet food (food is contained) to test it's residual effects over the long-term. Good for the lil critters here in Florida. I tested the product on ants first which is a listed insect. The nozzle spray is position to allow you to easily “point and shoot” those pesky roaches… Even though it does not state it is for spiders, I did use it on a spider and it took it out without hesitation! But, roaches can withstand a high radiation exposure level but won’t survive Combat Max 12 roach killer. Would recommend this product! ONE SHAKE, ONE WIDE SPRAY, ONE INSTANT DEATH. Product arrived safely. Use along and behind baseboards, appliances, sinks, pipes and plumbing. I did not notice any crazy scent or any lingering smells afterwards. Kill the nest, getting rid of cockroach problems at the source with this specially designed large roach bait product long lasting formula with the powerful insecticide, containing Hydramethylnon. Good for the lil critters here in Florida. Crabgrass Preventer Lawn Granules, 6 in. Our top pick to rid your home of roaches is the Combat Max 12-Month Roach Killing Bait because, as the name suggests, its lethality starts on day one and lasts for a year. Large Roach Trays (8-Pack), Source Kill Max Small Roach Bait (12-Count), Max 12-Month Roach Killing Bait (18-Count), MaxAttrax 1 lb. Combat Max Roach Killing Gel kills both large and small cockroaches and can be used indoors or outdoors. Spray inside the home in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators, and anywhere insects may hide. Insects invading your corner of the world? The water-based, clear formula leaves no odor or oily residue. The Combat Max roach control is a great insect control. Kills and Controls Roach Spray, Ants,Beetles,Earwigs,Fleas,Flies,Rats,Roaches,Spiders,Ticks. Use it indoors or as an outdoor foundation treatment. The Combat Max roach control is a great insect control. I did spray a tiny bit as a test on a different roach I found already flipped on its back but still alive, and it took about 3 minutes to kill it, so it does work pretty quickly, probably quicker with a good solid hit. In the south, where I live, it is important to address the bug issue. I was having issues with waterbugs/roaches getting inside my garage after a hard raining season. I have not tested the long term 10-month effectiveness due to not having it very long and we have no German cockroaches here which is a listed insect. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. I was having issues with waterbugs/roaches getting inside my garage after a hard raining season. This roach spray seems to work, but the nozzle makes a narrow stream, so it is not quite as good at hitting a roach on the run. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. So easy, I had some of the younger members of the family give it a try. The Combat Max roach control is a great insect control.

Pet Screen Mesh Lowe's, Luchon Pyrenees France, Slow Or Fast Push Ups Reddit, How To Use Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow, Hot Water Heater Keeps Tripping Breaker, Malayalam Calendar 1977 December, Vector Notation Calculator, How To Do A Virtual Job Fair, Trustee's Deed Form, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Bayanihan,