1 View

You activate it then you're going to leave it there to collect dust but still running. My Mother had her modem for 6 years and Centurylink never bothered to send her out a modem that they had discontinued using so hers was pretty old and wasn't getting a great reception through her house. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I also bought my Mother one. Total Price Tax Shipping Store In Stock $169.99. ** Not about to pay hundreds of dollars for a modem if I can help it so I tried this one. Post a comment. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All modems are fully tested and functional. parental control, Just enter your email and we'll take care of the rest: Now available on your smart speaker and wherever you get your podcasts: It's a pretty decent basic DSL Modem/Router. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. This was a great purchase. It is used but is pretty much brand new. Passed all diagnostics and configured DSL line to provisioned specifications. My PK5000 router died some how by its self on Oct 12 early morn, So i contacted Quest * I mean Centurylink. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. All Rights Reserved, Designed & Developed by: The CenturyLink C1000A VDSL2 Modem Router is one of the most robust ultra-broadband routers available today. I looked good and was on now the VDSL. Overall Review: Works great so far. firewall protection, MAC address filtering, Unable to add item to List. The tech support people were awesome. WE AT BUYYOUROWNMODEM ARE THE BEST WHEN IT COMES TO BUYING QUALITY MODEMS ONLINE FEATURING CENTURYLINK APPROVED MODEMS, COMCAST TELEPHONY MODEMS, TIME WARNER APPROVED MODEMS, XFINITY APPROVED MODEMS, AND MORE ALL ON SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES. Works great! Centurylink ActionTec C1000A is $66.14 more expensive than an average modem ($98.85). Once I logged in and corrected those it works great. To download or view the latest version of the C1000A Product Sheet please use the link below. WAN, VDSL2 / ADSL2+, 1, It's a very robust product that you don't really need a new one. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, ActionTec Model C1000A Modem and Wireless-N Router and Self-Install Kit, Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11n Wireless Built In, Uses Encription Modes: WPA, WEP, and WPA2 for enhanced security. Please try your search again later. And then a couple hours later the connection died and I was thinking "OH CRAP!" This item is taken as is. The data presented is for information purposes only. C1000A - Wireless N VDSL2 Modem Router for CenturyLink The C1000A VDSL2 Modem Router is one of the most robust ultra-broadband routers available today. So, I get it going and did a test on speed. content filtering, Amazon.com Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Shop without retyping payment details. With blazing fast wireless N speeds, you can do more faster. **SAVE EVERY MONTH BY YOUR OWN CENTURYLINK C1000A MODEM! At the present time I'm getting 1/40th of my bandwidth after it goes wireless (but full bandwidth when doing the wired). Never sure when it's going to be fully functional. wired, It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Cisco ATA186 or Netgear CM1000. It was so easy to activate. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. dynamic DNS server, ActionTec Wireless N VDSL2 Modem Router | C1000A. This is a great modem with excellent high speed DSL, ADSL2, and VDSL capabilities, and gigibit ethernet. Fast fast fast shipping. The tech proved me right and hooked me up with a C1000A router. Free tech support! It's much cheaper to buy your own. Fast Ethernet, Had to work with CenturyLink to get it configured as expected, but no issues at all. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11n Wireless Built In, Uses Encription Modes: WPA, WEP, and WPA2 for enhanced security. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Download the Actiontec C1000A info sheet The Actiontec C1000A modem/WiFi router has the following features and capabilities: IPv6 ; 2.4 GHz b/g/n ; Vectoring ; 802.11 b/g/n AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat 7 High-Speed Gigabit Ethernet Patch Internet Cable, 10Gbps, 600MHz - Black, 15-Foot, Cat 6 Ethernet Cable 50 ft, Flat Wire LAN Rj45 High Speed Internet Network Cable Slim with Clips, Faster Than Cat5e,Cat5 with Snagless Connectors for PS4, Xbox one, Switch Boxes, Modem, Router,Black, Pet Craft Supply Funny Enticing Pouncing Cuddling Chasing Catnip Interactive Boredom Relief Plush Cat Toys, Cat Toy with Sturdy Scratching Pads and 2 Jingly Balls for All Ages of Cats, MIAOXSEN Cat Toy with Sturdy Scratching Pads Lounge and Jingly Balls for All Ages of Indoor Cats.

Nodexl Graph Gallery, Carvel Ice Cream Cake Delivery, Vet Nurse Salary, Peace Meaning In Urdu, Top 10 Hottest States In America, All Clad D5 Stainless Steel Saucepan 4 Quart Sd55204, Cm5100 Modem Specs, Jamaican Rice And Peas With Coconut Milk, Subjunctive Spanish Examples,