1 View

The dry down is becoming nicer, though. But I truly enjoy this one - it's spicy and very appropriate for cool/cold weather. The opening can be a little off putting with that boozy vibe, but the dry down is really beautiful. Fragrantica® Inc, San Diego, CA United States. It opens up with a bit of the bite that the original pour homme has. I like this one but not quite enough to get it. Also, It has an alcoholic vibe. $26.99. best purchase after some bad purchase that i had before.10/10. It is sweet, but with serious trait. Does anyone know? the vetiver reminds me of EN but not damp; it's boozy. APHI features more of an autumn kind of cinnamon rather than a sweet cinnamon like One Million, which makes this juice a lot more masculine. Someone in their 20's up to their 50's could wear this. Cinnamon, boozy, powdery, sweet, and woody. Me encanta este perfume. It opens very strong, but as the fragrance begins to dry down and the notes begin to fuse together, the sweetness of the bottom notes come out to play, at this point Pour Homme Intense begins to flirt into gourmand territory. I have been extremely critical of the house of Azzaro, mainly in saying this house puts out very synthetic and dated fragrances. It's really mind-boggling how good this is for the price. This page works best with JavaScript. It is not louder, but the depth allows it to be a more 'Intense' version. This would make a nice gift for anyone who enjoys a warmer fragrance than most on the market. The bottle is nicely designed, as is the main packaging. I like colognes with a bit of a woody fragrance. If you like Azzaro pour Homme, then this one is for you. So I cracked open this boozy bad boy once again, I'm still shocked at how good this stuff smells! I tend to agree most of the times. How much is an ongoing debate. @OntheMark- This is an EDP so that will tell you whether you have the older Azzaro PH Intense EDT released in the 1990s and was closer to the original Azzaro pour Homme EDT than this one. Azzaro pour Homme Intense by Azzaro is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men.Azzaro pour Homme Intense was launched in 1992. I figured it would be nice to open up my mind and try new products. More citrus, rounder and deper than the actual Azzaro classic version, average performance! Could they not have gone with a different adjective? Can't see any similarities with the original ApH, not sure why they marketed it as a flanker. Warm and spicy and I love the cinnamon, but with a cheap DNA and dry-down. This one has it's good points though. It opens with slight cinnamon enveloped in vetiver. Select Size. I recently acquired a bottle of vintage Azzaro Intense after reading EricRico's outstanding review below. pure gem...when winter hits...longevity is above average and projection is average but few extra sprays solve the problem, hidden gem :). Smells like fruitcake for 1st min after that Amber tonka. Pour en savoir plus : www.consignesdetri.com. Just like a silky and powerful amber-colored Armagnac, Azzaro Pour Homme Intense exudes a new kind of passion, a refined and irresistible charm. To make matters more confusing, there's now a 2015 Azzaro Pour Homme Intense (yes, exact same name!) But some admirers are convinced that through the years it lost some of its power and depth. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Update: Damn I love this juice. And I love it just for that reason. They should call it, “Azzaro Hot”! I wanted something with a strong cinnamon opening. I have mini Vintage bottles of Azzaro Pour Homme Intense that attest to the fact that it is deeper, more opulent and the basenotes are richer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Not yet anyway. Why Azzaro decided to release this as Azzaro PH Intense is beyond me! @richmilton I totally agree, this is a special juice indeed! Azzaro Pour Homme Intense isn’t a bad cologne at all. But when she asked for it in the perfumery with the big M where she always bought it, the saleswoman said: "There's something new now. More and more he resembled the original. This is a strong masculine scent with a heavy spice tone. Generic, kind of ",everywhere" smell. sweet boozy cinnamon with amber and spices...so beautiful...and the price point is crazy good for this kind of quality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Azzaro Intense men Eau De Parfum. There are 5 reviews of Azzaro pour Homme Intense (original). this is beautiful classy and unique blend it is sweet amber cinnamon and brandy with the dna of the orignal but it is very different the longevity is good it is best for fall 9/10 the drydown is lovely in some way reminds me of coca cola. The original Azzaro Pour Homme Intense with its trademark anise note was in my opinion the best thing ever to come out of this house. "It is important to seduce. The shelf life is very good and the fragrance gets better with the hours. Less anised . Blasphemy. I fully agree with CDGfan. Like reeling drunk through a spice bazaar. Tonka bean from Venezuela and amber form the base. La Nota de Salida es canela; las Notas de Corazón son brandi y vetiver de Haití; las Notas de Fondo son ámbar y haba tonka. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page.

Blueberry Scones Ina Garten, Cream Roll Bakery, Osceola Arkansas Police Department Inmate Search, Multiple Choice Questions On Organometallic Chemistry, Soared Meaning In Urdu, Grilled Hawaiian Bbq Chicken,