1 View

Note: MLA no longer requires the URL as part of their citation standard. 11  It is the one and only Spirit who distributes all these gifts. The New Testament 15 If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand,” that does not make it any less a part of the body. Individual instructors or editors may still require the use of URLs. He alone decides which gift each person should have. Poetical Books 26 If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it, and if one part is honored, all the parts are glad. He alone decides which gift each person should have. Now, dear brothers and sisters, * regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us. 17 If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? Do we all have the gift of healing? Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. 17 If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? 8 To one person the Spirit gives the ability to give wise advice* ; to another the same Spirit gives a message of special knowledge. How strange a body would be if it had only one part! Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. * 9 The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. So we carefully protect those parts that should not be seen, 24 while the more honorable parts do not require this special care. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, The Whole Bible 1 Corinthians 12:12-31 New Living Translation (NLT) One Body with Many Parts 12 The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. Do we all have the ability to speak in unknown languages? Try it free for 30 days. Johannine Writings while the more honorable parts do not require this special care. regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us. I don’t want you to misunderstand this. 2 It is this Good News that saves you if you continue to believe the message I told you—unless, of course, you believed something that was never true in the first place. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 10  He gives one person the power to perform miracles, and another the ability to prophesy. 18 But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it. 15  If the foot says, "I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand," that does not make it any less a part of the body. 27  All of you together are Christ's body, and each of you is a part of it. [c] 9 The same Spirit gives great faith to another, and to someone else the one Spirit gives the gift of healing. Do we all have the ability to speak in unknown languages? 17 If the whole body were an eye, how would you hear? Of course not! 3 So I want you to know that no one speaking by the Spirit of God will curse Jesus, and no one can say Jesus is Lord, except by the Holy Spirit. Pentateuch All rights reserved. Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. Do we all have the ability to interpret unknown languages? 5 There are different kinds of service, but we serve the same Lord. regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us. Minor Prophets 15 If the foot says, “I am not a part of the body because I am not a hand,” that does not make it any less a part of the body.

Coma Inducer Website, Ice Cream Made From Potatoes, Calphalon Wok, 10-inch, Limitations Of The Veterinary Profession, My Very Own Ice Cream Cart, How To Fix Coil Springs In Couch,