All Rates are subject to change depending on the date requested, type of occasion & Availability. Please call or email us for a rate quote specific to your occasion or Location.
- No deposits are required to make a reservation if the customer provided a valid credit card. All credit cards will be owner verified by ID.
- Credit card required for all reservations. All credit cards will be verified for the quoted price, before vehicle leaves the base (our office). All credit cards will be ID verified. We do not except credit cards provided by a third party, unless we have verified owner and approval from the owner in writing. The customer will be charged at the completion of the service. We accept all major credit cards. Additional charges, including, but not limited to “Additional Wait Time”, “After hours”, “Overtime”, “Gratuity”, “Fuel Surcharge”, “No Show” and other fees, will be itemized on the invoice
- Snohomish Limo Service reserves the right to substitute one vehicle for another vehicle providing it is the same or larger size vehicle.
- All Limousine rentals are subject to full payment one week prior to pickup.
- All cancellations within 24 hours of pick up are subject to full charge.
- 20 Percent Chauffeur gratuity + Taxes will be added to all above prices.
- Customer is fully responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any part of the vehicle harmed by any passenger.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by passengers is prohibited.
- There is no smoking in any Snohomish Limo Service vehicle. Any passenger found smoking in the vehicle will be asked to extinguish the cigar/cigarette, and Customer will be subject to a $100 charge for each incident.
- Other charges will apply for damaged vehicle such as electronic equipment, carpets, bars, lights, seats, etc. There will be non negotiable charge of $ 150 for vomiting inside the vehicle.
- Law prohibits drug use. Any use shall result in termination of the transportation and a charge for the full quoted price and other occurring charges.
- We are not responsible for articles lost, stolen, damaged, or left in our vehicles. You expressly waive any and all notice from Private Limousine Service regarding any lost, stolen, damaged or belongings left in our vehicles, or the disposal of same. Please check for your belongings before leaving the vehicle.
- Please ask your driver, if it’s possible to go over the reserved time. Approval of the overtime is not guaranteed, it depends on vehicle availability. A 15 minute grace period is allowed following the reserved time. Hourly charges, including all applicable fees.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to our vehicle, caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A damage fee of $250.00 will be charged if the client or any member of their party causes any damage to the vehicle, interior or exterior, electronic equipment, etc. In addition to the $250.00 damage fee, the client will be charged the actual cost of repair or replacement of any damaged parts and materials and will be responsible for vehicles down time at the rate of $250 per day during the repair. The repair or replacement of any damaged items shall be at the sole discretion of Snohomish Limo Service.
- Snohomish Limo Service will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, or any other unforeseeable act of God; any resulting lost time will be made up at the end of the scheduled charter.
- Any downsizing of previously reserved duration of service or vehicle size will not relieve Customer from the responsibility of paying the full amount of the originally scheduled charter.
- Be respectful to the chauffeur, refrain from the use of foul language, and unacceptable behavior – it will lead to termination of the transportation. Quoted price and other occurring charges such as any damages to the property of Snohomish Limo Service, and its employees well being, applicable attorney fees, court expenses, etc. will apply.
- Snohomish Limo Service reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Terms and Conditions shall be deemed complete and effective upon posting on http://www.limoservicesnohomish.com
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to assist you!